This pasta salad is quick and easy to make. The liquid from the marinated artichoke hearts makes an excellent dressing.
- 1 cup salad macaroni, or other medium-size pasta
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- ½ cup mushrooms, quartered
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup pitted black olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Bring a large pot of salted water to boil; add pasta and boil until al dente. Drain well and rinse with cold water.
- 2 In a large mixing bowl, combine pasta, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, tomatoes, olives, parsley, basil, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper; toss well. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Before serving, season the pasta dish with salt and pepper to taste.
- Calories 154.7
- Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Fat 5.5 g
- Fiber 3.6 g
- Protein 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Sodium 389.8 mg
- Sugar 0.7 g