- Published Jan 7th
- Ready In30m
Breaded chicken, browned, and cooked in chicken broth. Covered with Provolone cheese and canned asparagus.
Quick Chicken with Asparagus and Provolone Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Quick Chicken with Asparagus and Provolone for 4 servings:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Italian-style dry bread crumbs
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can asparagus, drained
- 4 slices provolone cheese
Quick Chicken with Asparagus and Provolone Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Quick Chicken with Asparagus and Provolone, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Quick Chicken with Asparagus and Provolone is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Quick Chicken with Asparagus and Provolone within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Quick Chicken with Asparagus and Provolone easily:
- 1 Heat oil in a large 2-inch deep skillet. Dip chicken in egg beat, then coat in bread crumbs. Brown in skillet on both sides.
- 2 When chicken is browned, add broth and place asparagus evenly over chicken. Lay a slice of cheese over each chicken piece.
- 3 Cover skillet and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink inside.
Per Serving: 563 calories; 32.5 grams of fat; 24.3 grams of carbohydrates; 42.9 grams of protein; 185 milligrams of cholesterol; 1166 milligrams of sodium.