- Published Mar 16th
- Ready In1h
Quick Cranberry Chutney Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Quick Cranberry Chutney for 12 servings:
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained and squeezed dry
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar replacement (such as Splenda® Brown Sugar Blend)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds and ribs removed, minced
Quick Cranberry Chutney Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Quick Cranberry Chutney, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Quick Cranberry Chutney is about 5 minutes , and you can serve your Quick Cranberry Chutney within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Quick Cranberry Chutney easily:
- 1 Stir cranberry sauce, pineapple, brown sugar replacement, ground ginger, and sea salt together in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 5 minutes. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- 2 Stir green onion and jalapeno pepper into the cranberry sauce mixture; transfer to a bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- 3 Chill sauce in refrigerator until cold, at least 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 78 calories; 0 grams of fat; 20.3 grams of carbohydrates; 0.2 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 47 milligrams of sodium.