- Published Oct 10th
- Ready In45m
Quick & Crispy Home Fries Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Quick & Crispy Home Fries:
- 3 large russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- cayenne pepper to taste
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch onion powder
- Chopped fresh chives (optional)
Quick & Crispy Home Fries Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Quick & Crispy Home Fries, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Quick & Crispy Home Fries is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Quick & Crispy Home Fries within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Quick & Crispy Home Fries easily:
- 1 Arrange potato pieces evenly on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on high until just tender, about 4 minutes. Let cool to room temperature. Cut potatoes into bite-size chunks.
- 2 Heat butter and olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. When butter melts and starts to turn brown, swirl the pan and add the potatoes. Shake pan to arrange in an even layer. Season with salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- 3 As potatoes brown, toss them and keep turning them every few minutes until they are crusty and crispy-edged and a rich reddish-brown color, 10 to 12 minutes. If potatoes seem to be cooking too quickly, reduce heat to medium. Serve topped with chopped chives.
Per Serving: 612 calories; 101.1 g of carbohydrate; 15 mg of cholesterol; 19.8 g of fat; 7.4 g of fiber; 12.1 g of protein; 5.6 g of saturatedFat; 147 mg of sodium; 4 g of sugar;