This is a very quick and cool summer salad, but it’s also good year-round. Serve cold or at room temperature.
- 2 cups thinly sliced and peeled cucumber
- salt to taste
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- ½ teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2 tomatoes, chopped, or more to taste
- 1 Spread cucumber slices in a thin layer on a large platter. Sprinkle salt generously over the cucumber. Let salt soak into cucumber slices for about 30 minutes.
- 2 Transfer cucumber to a colander and rinse with cold water; drain thoroughly and transfer to a dry surface. Pat cucumbers dry with paper towel.
- 3 Whisk vinegar, olive oil, sugar, and dill together in a large bowl. Add cucumber slices and tomatoes; toss to coat.
- Calories 63.4
- Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Fat 4.7 g
- Fiber 0.9 g
- Protein 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Sodium 6.2 mg
- Sugar 3.5 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.