A fruity salsa, great with pita chips. One guy I know was gonna pay me to make this for him. I like to let mine sit for at least an hour and give it a stir every so often. However, if you want to eat it right away.
- 2 mangoes - peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Stir the mango, tomato, onion, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, and lime juice together in a bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Calories 35.1
- Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Fat 0.2 g
- Fiber 1.4 g
- Protein 0.6 g
- Sodium 2.6 mg
- Sugar 6.7 g