A single serving of peach cobbler made in a mug.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon non-fat dry milk
- ⅓ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅓ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 (4 ounce) container sliced peaches, well drained
- 1 Melt butter in a mug in microwave, about 20 seconds.
- 2 Stir water, flour, dry milk, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and salt into butter until well blended. Place peach slices on top of batter.
- 3 Microwave on 70% power until cooked through, about 2 minutes. Let stand in microwave for 1 minute to set.
- Calories 235.8
- Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Cholesterol 32 mg
- Fat 11.8 g
- Fiber 2 g
- Protein 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Sodium 343.1 mg
- Sugar 15.4 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.