- Published Aug 13th
- Ready In25m
Pickled radishes add a nice flavor to so many things, including salads, noodle bowls, tacos, and brisket sandwiches. They’re even great on their own! They’re easily customizable with different spices and seasonings. These are ready in minutes, but the flavor only gets better overnight. They will turn a lovely shade of pink the longer they sit. Use a mandoline slicer for quick, even slicing. Will keep for several weeks.
Quick Pickled Radishes Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Quick Pickled Radishes for 4 servings:
- 10 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 star anise pod
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1/2 teaspoon black peppercorns
Quick Pickled Radishes Cooking Instructions
- Ready In25m
To cook Quick Pickled Radishes, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Quick Pickled Radishes is about 5 minutes , and you can serve your Quick Pickled Radishes within 25 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Quick Pickled Radishes easily:
- 1 Place radish slices into a pint-sized jar with a lid.
- 2 Heat vinegar and water in a small non-reactive saucepan over medium heat; whisk in sugar and salt until just dissolved. Remove from heat and add star anise pod, cumin seed, and black peppercorns. Let cool slightly for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 3 Pour liquid over radishes. Cover and let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate.
Per Serving: 16 calories; 0.1 grams of fat; 3.8 grams of carbohydrates; 0.2 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 591 milligrams of sodium.