- Published Sep 11th
- Ready In1h 35m
RAGÚ® No-Frying Eggplant Parmesan Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious RAGÚ® No-Frying Eggplant Parmesan for 6 servings:
- 2 cups plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 medium eggplants, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 4 large eggs, beaten with
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 (24 ounce) jar RAGÃ® Old World Style® Traditional Sauce
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
RAGÚ® No-Frying Eggplant Parmesan Cooking Instructions
- Cook1h 20m
- Ready In1h 35m
To cook RAGÚ® No-Frying Eggplant Parmesan, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this RAGÚ® No-Frying Eggplant Parmesan is about 1 hour 20 minutes , and you can serve your RAGÚ® No-Frying Eggplant Parmesan within 1 hour 35 minutes . The following are the steps to cook RAGÚ® No-Frying Eggplant Parmesan easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place bread crumbs in medium bowl.
- 2 Dip eggplant slices in egg mixture, then bread crumbs. Arrange eggplant slices in single layer on lightly oiled baking sheets. Bake until eggplant is golden, about 25 minutes.
- 3 Evenly spread 1 cup Sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Layer ½ of the baked eggplant slices, then 1 cup Sauce and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese; repeat layers. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 45 minutes.
- 4 Remove foil and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake uncovered until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
- Nutritional Information:
- Amount Per Serving: Calories,370; Calories from Fat, 110; Total Fat,13 g; Saturated Fat,5 g; Trans Fat, 0 g; Cholesterol,140 mg; Sodium, 970 mg' Total Carbs, 47 g' Dietary Fiber, 8 g; Sugars, 14 g; Protein19 g, Vitamin A, 8 %; Vitamin C, 25 %; Calcium, 35 %; Iron, 20 %