A terrific Italian-flavored pasta salad with broccoli, pepperoni and cheese.
- 1 (16 ounce) package tri-color rotini pasta
- ¼ pound sliced pepperoni sausage
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, drained and sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse twice in cold water.
- 2 In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, pepperoni, broccoli, olives, cheese and dressing.
- 3 Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Calories 415.1
- Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Cholesterol 32.8 mg
- Fat 29.1 g
- Fiber 1.8 g
- Protein 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Sodium 1518 mg
- Sugar 5.1 g