This tasteful chicken noodle soup with a zesty Asian flair features chicken broth, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and colorful vegetables, and it’s ready in less than 30 minutes.
- 3 ½ cups Swanson® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Natural Goodness® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Certified Organic Chicken Broth
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 medium carrot, sliced diagonally
- 1 stalk celery, sliced diagonally
- ½ red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch-long strips
- 2 green onions, sliced diagonally
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 ounces broken-up uncooked ramen noodles
- 1 cup cooked, shredded boneless, skinless chicken breast meat
- 1 Heat the broth, soy sauce, ginger, black pepper, carrot, celery, red pepper, green onions and garlic in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil.
- 2 Stir the noodles and chicken in the saucepan. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes or until the noodles are done.
- Calories 111.2
- Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.7 mg
- Fat 4 g
- Fiber 1.4 g
- Protein 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1 g
- Sodium 1057.2 mg
- Sugar 2.6 g