This ramp marinated feta is wonderful as an antipasto. If you don’t have dried ramps, you can use 1 to 2 tablespoons ramp pesto instead.
- 1 (8 ounce) package feta, cubed
- 2 tablespoons ramps - washed, dried, and finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch chili powder
- 1 cup olive oil, or as needed
- 1 Combine feta, dried ramps, salt, pepper, and chili powder an a large jar. Add as much olive oil so feta is completely covered. Cover jar and marinate in a cool space for 1 to 2 days. Use up within a few days.
- Calories 314.8
- Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Fat 33.1 g
- Fiber 0.1 g
- Protein 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8 g
- Sodium 391.4 mg
- Sugar 1.2 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.