Delicious bars, great for summer.
- 6 ounces raspberry jam
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup butter
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- 2 Let butter soften, then mix all ingredients together except raspberry jam.
- 3 Reserve 1 1/2 cups of mixture.
- 4 Press pastry mixture into 8-inch square pan then place raspberry jam over it making sure there is 1/2 inch border on all sides.
- 5 Sprinkle reserved mixture of top.
- 6 Bake for 40-50 minutes or until light brown. Let cool on wire rack before cutting into bars.
- Calories 292.6
- Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Cholesterol 42.1 mg
- Fat 16.8 g
- Fiber 1 g
- Protein 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Sodium 86.6 mg
- Sugar 19.1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.