- Published May 20th
- Ready In37m
Raspberry Star Cookies Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Raspberry Star Cookies for 24 servings:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) jar raspberry preserves
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
Raspberry Star Cookies Cooking Instructions
- Ready In37m
To cook Raspberry Star Cookies, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Raspberry Star Cookies is about 7 minutes , and you can serve your Raspberry Star Cookies within 37 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Raspberry Star Cookies easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- 2 In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg. Combine the flour and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. Dough will be stiff. On a lightly floured surface, roll half of the dough out to 1/8 inch thickness. Cut into star shapes using a cookie cutter. Set cookies 1 inch apart onto the prepared cookie sheets. Place a teaspoon of jam onto each cookie and spread out towards the points of the stars. Roll out remaining half of the dough and cut into stars the same size. cut holes in the center of each star, then place them onto the jam stars.
- 3 Bake for 7 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden around the edges. Remove from cookie sheets to cool on wire racks. In a small bowl, mix together the confectioners' sugar and almond extract to form a glaze. Add water a teaspoon at a time if the mixture is too thick to drizzle. Drizzle glaze over cooled cookies.
Per Serving: 223 calories; 8.1 grams of fat; 36.3 grams of carbohydrates; 2 grams of protein; 28 milligrams of cholesterol; 106 milligrams of sodium.