- Published Dec 23rd
- Ready In1h 20m
A unforgettable double-layer confection that’s absolutely perfect for your true love!
Raspberry Truffle Fudge Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Raspberry Truffle Fudge for 40 servings:
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup raspberry flavored liqueur
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Raspberry Truffle Fudge Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 20m
To cook Raspberry Truffle Fudge, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Raspberry Truffle Fudge is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Raspberry Truffle Fudge within 1 hour 20 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Raspberry Truffle Fudge easily:
- 1 Spray a 9x9 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray, and line with wax paper.
- 2 In a microwave-safe bowl, combine 3 cups chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Heat in microwave until chocolate melts, stirring occasionally. Be careful not to let it scorch. Stir in the vanilla and salt. Spread into pan, and cool to room temperature.
- 3 In a microwave-safe bowl, combine cream, liqueur, and 2 cups chocolate chips. Heat in microwave until the chocolate melts; stir until smooth. Cool to lukewarm, then pour over the fudge layer. Refrigerate until both layers are completely set, about 1 hour. Cut into 1 inch pieces.
Per Serving: 149 calories; 7.5 grams of fat; 19.7 grams of carbohydrates; 2.3 grams of protein; 5 milligrams of cholesterol; 13 milligrams of sodium.