This is an easy, tasty recipe. Even my Peruvian mother-in-law enjoyed it.
- ½ cup crushed dry-roasted, salted peanuts
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt-free herb seasoning blend
- 6 chicken thighs, skinned
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2 In a shallow bowl, mix the peanuts, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt-free herb seasoning blend.
- 3 Dip the chicken thighs in the melted butter, then press into the peanuts to coat. Arrange on a baking sheet.
- 4 Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken juices run clear.
- Calories 304.8
- Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 84.6 mg
- Fat 26.4 g
- Fiber 1 g
- Protein 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12 g
- Sodium 248.7 mg
- Sugar 0.6 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.