Perfect for all those summer tomatoes.
- 6 cups red and yellow cherry tomatoes, some halved
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ⅓ cup buttermilk
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Put tomatoes into a large serving bowl; season with salt and pepper and toss.
- 2 Beat buttermilk, sour cream, basil, shallot, and garlic together with a whisk in a separate bowl; season with salt and pepper. Drizzle dressing over tomatoes and toss to coat.
- Calories 105.7
- Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 8 mg
- Fat 4.1 g
- Fiber 2.6 g
- Protein 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Sodium 111.2 mg
- Sugar 2.4 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.