- Published Sep 11th
- Ready In2h
Red Velvet Cake V Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Red Velvet Cake V for 14 servings:
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 3 cups white sugar
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 2 ounces red food coloring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Red Velvet Cake V Cooking Instructions
- Cook1h 30m
- Ready In2h
To cook Red Velvet Cake V, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Red Velvet Cake V is about 1 hour 30 minutes , and you can serve your Red Velvet Cake V within 2 hours . The following are the steps to cook Red Velvet Cake V easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan. Sift together the flour, cocoa and baking powder; set aside.
- 2 In a large bowl, cream together the butter, shortening and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition. Add the flour mixture alternately with the milk. Mix well then stir in the vanilla and red food coloring.
- 3 Pour batter into a 10 inch Bundt pan. Bake for 60 to 90 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
Per Serving: 488 calories; 23.3 grams of fat; 66 grams of carbohydrates; 6.3 grams of protein; 107 milligrams of cholesterol; 140 milligrams of sodium.