An easy dessert recipe for red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting ready in minutes from the microwave.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- ¼ cup Egg Beaters® Original
- ½ cup dry red velvet cake mix
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese spread
- 4 tablespoons Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 For cakes, spray insides of 2 large microwave-safe mugs with cooking spray. Whisk together 2 cups Reddi-wip, Egg Beaters, and cake mix in medium bowl. Place half of batter in each mug. Microwave each mug individually on HIGH 1 minute to 1 minute 15 seconds or until set.
- 2 For frosting, stir together cream cheese spread, 2 servings Reddi-wip and sugar in small bowl until blended. Invert each cake onto a plate; top each with half of the frosting.
- Calories 366.4
- Carbohydrate 41.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.5 mg
- Fat 17.1 g
- Fiber 0.7 g
- Protein 7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Sodium 330.3 mg
- Sugar 15.5 g