Refreshing mango and watermelon mixes with fresh mint in this tasteful summer salad.
- 4 cups mixed baby greens
- ½ cup diced mango
- ½ cup cubed seeded watermelon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon frozen mango juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 Combine the baby greens, mango, watermelon, mint, feta cheese, and minced onion in a mixing bowl. Whisk the vinegar, olive oil, and mango juice concentrate together in a small bowl, and pour over the salad. Toss gently to evenly coat.
- Calories 110.5
- Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 14 mg
- Fat 6.9 g
- Fiber 1.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Sodium 195.1 mg
- Sugar 7.6 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.