Lighten up! You can enjoy great-tasting seasoned refried beans, lettuce and cheese in soft flour tortillas and still keep an eye on the fat.
- 1 (16 ounce) can Old El Paso® fat-free refried beans
- ½ cup Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 8 fat free flour tortillas (8 to10 inch)
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- ½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 In 1-quart saucepan, heat beans, salsa and chili powder over medium heat about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until warm.
- 2 Spoon about 1/4 cup bean mixture onto center of each tortilla; spread slightly. Top with lettuce and cheese. Roll up tortillas. Serve with additional salsa if desired.
- Calories 547
- Carbohydrate 86.8 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Fat 4.4 g
- Fiber 9.7 g
- Protein 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Sodium 1413.7 mg
- Sugar 2.3 g