- Published Dec 24th
- Ready In50m
Reindeer Food Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Reindeer Food for 24 servings:
- 1 (20 ounce) package miniature pretzels
- 1 (17.5 ounce) package crispy corn cereal squares (such as Corn Chex®)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salted dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 (14 ounce) package candy-coated milk chocolate pieces (such as M&M's®)
- 24 ounces white chocolate, chopped
Reindeer Food Cooking Instructions
- Ready In50m
To cook Reindeer Food, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The following are the steps to cook Reindeer Food easily:
- 1 Cover a large area of counter space with waxed paper and tape it down.
- 2 Mix pretzels, corn cereal squares, peanuts, and candy-coated milk chocolate pieces together in a large bowl.
- 3 Melt white chocolate in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching. Pour melted white chocolate over pretzel mixture; stir to evenly coat. Quickly transfer mixture to the prepared waxed paper and spread in a thin layer; cool completely. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container.
Per Serving: 435 calories; 22.6 grams of fat; 51.9 grams of carbohydrates; 9 grams of protein; 8 milligrams of cholesterol; 598 milligrams of sodium.