- Published Dec 2nd
- Ready In50m
Renee’s Pecan Crunch Cookies Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Renee’s Pecan Crunch Cookies for 48 servings:
- 3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup white sugar
Renee’s Pecan Crunch Cookies Cooking Instructions
- Ready In50m
To cook Renee’s Pecan Crunch Cookies, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Renee’s Pecan Crunch Cookies is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Renee’s Pecan Crunch Cookies within 50 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Renee’s Pecan Crunch Cookies easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease baking sheets.
- 2 In a bowl, sift the flour, baking soda, and salt together. In a separate large bowl, cream the butter, 1 cup of white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth, and beat in the eggs and vanilla extract until well combined. Stir in the flour mixture, and mix the pecans into the dough.
- 3 Drop the dough by tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheets, about 2 inches apart. Place 1/2 cup of white sugar into a shallow bowl. Moisten the bottom of a drinking glass with a wet cloth, and dip the glass bottom into the sugar. Flatten cookies with the sugared glass, dipping into sugar for each cookie.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 9 to 12 minutes. Allow to cool on sheets for a minute or two before removing to finish cooling on racks.
Per Serving: 106 calories; 3.8 grams of fat; 17 grams of carbohydrates; 1.3 gram of protein; 13 milligrams of cholesterol; 68 milligrams of sodium.