It is a great next day, leftover user breakfast that is hearty and fast! My brother came up with this recipe and it has become a breakfast mainstay when we get together! Serve with bacon, toast and fruit. Yummy!
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 slices cooked ham, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 to taste salt and pepper to taste
- ⅓ teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- 2 ½ tablespoons butter
- 1 In a large bowl, beat together eggs and milk. Stir in onion, ham, cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- 2 Melt butter in a large frying pan or skillet over medium high heat. Add eggs and cook, without stirring, until eggs begin to set. At that point, stir the eggs until roughly scrambled. Keep doing this until eggs are fully cooked, about 10 to 15 minutes. Serve warm.
- Calories 317.9
- Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 289.8 mg
- Fat 25.6 g
- Fiber 0.4 g
- Protein 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Sodium 635.7 mg
- Sugar 2.3 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.