- Published Sep 7th
- Ready In40m
Roasted Artichoke Greek Salad Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Roasted Artichoke Greek Salad for 4 servings:
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Roasted Artichoke Greek Salad Cooking Instructions
- Ready In40m
To cook Roasted Artichoke Greek Salad, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Roasted Artichoke Greek Salad is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Roasted Artichoke Greek Salad within 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Roasted Artichoke Greek Salad easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2 Place artichokes on a baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven on the top rack until golden, about 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool at least 10 minutes.
- 4 While artichokes cool, whisk 3 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, and sea salt to taste together in a large bowl for dressing. Set aside.
- 5 Place romaine lettuce in a serving bowl. Add artichokes and feta cheese. Drizzle with dressing and toss to combine.
Per Serving: 169 calories; 15.6 grams of fat; 4.7 grams of carbohydrates; 4 grams of protein; 17 milligrams of cholesterol; 339 milligrams of sodium.