- Published Jul 4th
- Ready In1h
These are amazing little appetizers. I make them for tailgating, cocktail parties, or sometimes just as a snack for my daughter and her friends for a sleepover. They are yummy!
Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Prosciutto Poppers Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Prosciutto Poppers for 8 servings:
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- coarse sea salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into chunks
Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Prosciutto Poppers Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Prosciutto Poppers, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Prosciutto Poppers is about 40 minutes , and you can serve your Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Prosciutto Poppers within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Prosciutto Poppers easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil in a rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3 Roast in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Stir Brussels sprouts and continue baking until tender, about 15 minutes more.
- 4 Heat a skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir prosciutto until crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 5 Allow Brussels sprouts to rest for 5 minutes. Thread a Brussels sprout half on a toothpick, followed by a few chunks of prosciutto and another sprout half. Repeat with remaining sprouts and prosciutto.
Per Serving: 107 calories; 8 grams of fat; 5.2 grams of carbohydrates; 4.7 grams of protein; 12 milligrams of cholesterol; 329 milligrams of sodium.