Published Mar 20th
Prep 10m Cook 40m Additional - Ready In 50m
Servings 4 servings Calories 163.7
This spicy roasted cauliflower is an easy and delicious keto snack or side dish.
- ⅓ cup Buffalo wing sauce (such as Frank's® RedHot)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2 Place Buffalo sauce, olive oil, and butter in a large microwave-safe bowl. Heat until butter is melted, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Stir to combine. Add cauliflower florets and toss to coat.
- 3 Spread cauliflower on a rimmed baking sheet.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. Continue baking until slightly toasted, about 10 minutes more.
- Calories 163.7
- Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 12 mg
- Fat 11.9 g
- Fiber 3.6 g
- Protein 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Sodium 693.4 mg
- Sugar 3.5 g