An entire head of cauliflower roasted with butter, garlic, and herbs. Can convert cauliflower-avoiders into cauliflower-lovers! A beautiful and delicious way to serve cauliflower. Never any leftovers. Can substitute low-fat butter for butter.
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 large head cauliflower, leaves trimmed
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Mix butter, dill, garlic, lemon zest, cumin, salt, and ground black pepper in a bowl.
- 3 Cut cauliflower stem flush with the rest of the head so it can stay upright in a casserole dish. Spread butter mixture evenly over the top and sides of cauliflower, place in a casserole dish, and cover with foil.
- 4 Roast in the preheated oven until tender and cooked through, about 1 1/4 hours. Transfer to a platter and spoon any liquid in the casserole dish over the cauliflower.
- Calories 78.6
- Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.3 mg
- Fat 5.9 g
- Fiber 2.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Sodium 145.6 mg
- Sugar 2.5 g