This roasted cauliflower mac and cheese is a no-pasta version of a classic.
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into florets
- cooking spray
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter, or as needed
- 1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2 Spray cauliflower florets with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper; place on a baking sheet.
- 3 Roast in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- 4 Meanwhile, heat half-and-half in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add Mexican, Cheddar, and cream cheeses slowly, stirring to combine, until melted.
- 5 Butter an 8x10-inch baking dish.
- 6 Mix roasted cauliflower with cheese sauce. Transfer to the prepared dish.
- 7 Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, about 15 minutes.
- Calories 624.5
- Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 156.1 mg
- Fat 50.5 g
- Fiber 3.6 g
- Protein 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 33.2 g
- Sodium 845.6 mg
- Sugar 3.8 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.