A tasty way to dress up cauliflower that’s easy and elegant.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ⅓ cup pine nuts
- ½ cup coarsely chopped Medjool dates
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- 2 Spread cauliflower florets onto a baking sheet; season with salt and pepper.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Stir cauliflower and continue baking until golden brown around the edges, about 20 more minutes.
- 4 Heat butter in a small skillet over medium-low heat; cook and stir pine nuts until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Add dates and garlic to pine nuts; cook until dates are softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Season with salt.
- 5 Transfer hot cauliflower to a serving bowl. Drizzle pine nut mixture over cauliflower and toss to coat. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Calories 254.7
- Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Fat 17.5 g
- Fiber 5.6 g
- Protein 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Sodium 45.6 mg
- Sugar 15.5 g