This roasted cauliflower dish with Parmesan incorporates very little effort, but results in a wonderful combination of flavors.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cloves garlic, or more to taste, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- olive oil as needed
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- 1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Place cauliflower florets into a baking dish. Add garlic, squeeze lemon juice over, and drizzle each piece with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3 Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven until the top is lightly browned, 15 to 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle generously with Parmesan cheese.
- Calories 83.3
- Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Fat 5.6 g
- Fiber 3.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Sodium 106.4 mg
- Sugar 2.3 g