This lovely salad captures the best of vegetables and doesn’t heat up to kitchen!
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 ears corn, in husks, soaked in water 10 min.
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning (such as Cavender's®), divided
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 medium red bell pepper, quartered and seeded
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper, sliced in half lengthwise and seeded
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 medium avocados, diced
- 1 Preheat an outdoor grill to high heat for 10 minutes and lightly oil the grate.
- 2 Meanwhile peel back corn husks carefully, leaving them attached at the bottom. Drizzle oil over kernels and liberally sprinkle with 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning. Bring husks back up over corn.
- 3 Grill corn, turning often, about 10 minutes. Add zucchini, bell pepper, and jalapeno to the grill and cook, turning often, to allow grill marks to form on all sides, until vegetables are tender. Carefully peel down corn husks and allow corn to slightly char, developing grill marks. Remove from grill and allow to cool.
- 4 Remove and discard husks and cut kernels off corn cob. Cut zucchini and bell pepper into bite-sized pieces. Mince jalapeno.
- 5 Combine corn, zucchini, jalapeno, bell pepper, cilantro, lime juice, remaining 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and salt in a large bowl. Stir in avocado just before serving.
- Calories 385.7
- Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Fat 29.6 g
- Fiber 10.8 g
- Protein 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Sodium 529.5 mg
- Sugar 6 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.