Wonderful roasted cauliflower, my 11 year old son loves this! Add more spices and herbs to suit your taste.
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large head cauliflower, separated into florets
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a large casserole dish.
- 2 Place the olive oil and garlic in a large resealable bag. Add cauliflower, and shake to mix. Pour into the prepared casserole dish, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3 Bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through. Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley, and broil for 3 to 5 minutes, until golden brown.
- Calories 118.2
- Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.9 mg
- Fat 8.2 g
- Fiber 3.6 g
- Protein 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Sodium 110.9 mg
- Sugar 3.4 g