Roasted lemon chicken thighs with potatoes is a one-pan dinner prepared in 5 minutes with only 7 ingredients. It’s a quick and easy meal for every day.
- 6 medium bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 ½ pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- 10 cloves garlic, peeled
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- 2 Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper on all sides.
- 3 Heat olive oil in a roasting pan set over two burners at medium-high heat. Sear chicken skin-side down in the hot oil for 5 to 7 minutes. Turn chicken thighs and add potatoes. Mix potatoes with oil. Add lemon slices and garlic cloves and toss everything together so potatoes and garlic are well-coated in olive oil.
- 4 Transfer chicken to the oven and cook until chicken is cooked through and the potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and stir in the parsley before serving.
- Calories 935.5
- Carbohydrate 24 g
- Cholesterol 284.1 mg
- Fat 56.5 g
- Fiber 2.8 g
- Protein 79.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Sodium 266.4 mg
- Sugar 0.1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.