- Published Sep 11th
- Ready In15m
Roasted Parmesan Asparagus Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Roasted Parmesan Asparagus for 4 servings:
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 fresh lemon, cut into wedges
Roasted Parmesan Asparagus Cooking Instructions
- Ready In15m
To cook Roasted Parmesan Asparagus, you need about 5 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Roasted Parmesan Asparagus is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Roasted Parmesan Asparagus within 15 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Roasted Parmesan Asparagus easily:
- 1 Place oven rack on top third of oven.
- 2 Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- 3 Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add asparagus, cover, and steam until barely tender, 2 to 4 minutes depending on thickness.
- 4 Place steamed asparagus on a rimmed baking sheet.
- 5 Drizzle with olive oil and roll asparagus spears in oil until they are coated.
- 6 Sprinkle with ground black pepper and Parmesan cheese.
- 7 Bake in preheated oven until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Do not turn or shake asparagus.
- 8 Serve with lemon wedges.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 44 calories; 2 grams of fat; 4.6 grams of carbohydrates; 3.5 grams of protein; 2 milligrams of cholesterol; 41 milligrams of sodium.