Focaccia flatbread is topped with roasted persimmon slices, burrata cheese, and rosemary for a sweet and savory lunch or appetizer.
- 1 precooked 9-inch focaccia flatbread
- 1 Fuyu persimmon, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves stripped
- ½ cup burrata cheese
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2 Lay persimmon slices onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons olive oil and sprinkle salt on top. Sprinkle 1/2 the rosemary leaves over the persimmon slices.
- 3 Roast in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Turn persimmon slices over and roast 10 minutes more.
- 4 Remove baking sheet from the oven and increase temperature to 200 degrees C. Place focaccia on a baking sheet.
- 5 Bake focaccia in the hot oven until warmed through, about 5 minutes. Remove from oven and top focaccia with roasted persimmon slices. Tear burrata cheese using your hands and lay evenly on the focaccia, avoiding the persimmon slices. Reserve about 1 tablespoon rosemary leaves and sprinkle the rest on top.
- 6 Return focaccia to the hot oven and bake until warmed and burrata cheese has melted slightly, about 5 minutes. Top with reserved fresh rosemary leaves and drizzle remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil on top. Slice and serve hot.
- Calories 897.2
- Carbohydrate 117.9 g
- Cholesterol 45.1 mg
- Fat 31.1 g
- Fiber 6.4 g
- Protein 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Sodium 2066.7 mg
- Sugar 1.9 g