- Published Aug 14th
- Ready In2h 15m
Roasted Turkey Legs Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Roasted Turkey Legs for 3 servings:
- 3 stalks celery stalks, cut in thirds
- 3 turkey legs
- 6 tablespoons butter
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup water, or as needed
Roasted Turkey Legs Cooking Instructions
- Ready In2h 15m
To cook Roasted Turkey Legs, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Roasted Turkey Legs is about 2 hours , and you can serve your Roasted Turkey Legs within 2 hours 15 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Roasted Turkey Legs easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Rinse the turkey legs and pat dry.
- 2 Stand the turkey legs upright (as if the turkey were standing). Press a knife downward into the deep tissue, creating 2 or 3 long pockets. Press a piece of celery into each opening. Pull back the skin on the legs, rub with butter, and season with a little salt. Put the skin back into place, rub with more butter, and season lightly with salt. Lay the legs in a roasting pan.
- 3 Roast uncovered for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, until the legs are golden brown and the internal temperature is 180 degrees F (82 degrees C) when taken with a meat thermometer. Add more water if needed while roasting, and baste occasionally with the juices or butter.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 643 calories; 36.9 grams of fat; 1.2 gram of carbohydrates; 73.1 grams of protein; 239 milligrams of cholesterol; 399 milligrams of sodium.