This recipe, which appeared in Allrecipes magazine’s Dec/Jan 2020 issue, comes from Ellie’s new cookbook, “Whole in One: Complete, Healthy Meals in a Single Pot, Sheet Pan, or Skillet.” Potatoes, zucchini, and dressing can be made up to 3 days ahead and chilled in separate airtight containers.
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 1 ¼ pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- ¼ cup olive oil, divided
- ¾ teaspoon salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 2 zucchini, quartered and cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 ½ teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups baby arugula
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Spread pine nuts on a sheet pan; roast until golden and fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a plate to cool.
- 3 Put potatoes and garlic on the sheet pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Bake 20 minutes. Add zucchini and rosemary, toss, then continue roasting until vegetables are tender and browned, about 20 minutes. Let cool.
- 4 Squeeze roasted garlic out of its skin into a small bowl, mashing it slightly with a fork. Add remaining 2 tablespoons oil, balsamic vinegar, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper; whisk to combine.
- 5 Toss roasted potatoes and zucchini in a large bowl with beans, arugula, tomatoes, and dressing. Serve in bowls sprinkled with toasted pine nuts.
- Calories 389.2
- Carbohydrate 47.3 g
- Fat 18.7 g
- Fiber 8.2 g
- Protein 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Sodium 678.2 mg
- Sugar 2.2 g