- Published Jul 18th
These are wonderful to give to friends as gifts. We make them every year at Christmas. You can change quantities and ingredients as needed.
Rocky Road Drops Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Rocky Road Drops for 24 servings:
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 2 cups raisins
- 2 cups peanuts
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 cups chow mein noodles
Rocky Road Drops Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Rocky Road Drops easily:
- 1 In the top of a double boiler, melt the chocolate and butterscotch chips.
- 2 In a large bowl, combine the raisins, peanuts, marshmallows and chow mein noodles. Add melted chocolate mixture and quickly mix well.
- 3 Drop by tablespoons onto wax paper; allow to sit until hardened.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 308 calories; 16.7 grams of fat; 37.8 grams of carbohydrates; 4.5 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 55 milligrams of sodium.