- Published Jul 18th
Rocky Road Drops Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Rocky Road Drops for 24 servings:
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 2 cups raisins
- 2 cups peanuts
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 cups chow mein noodles
Rocky Road Drops Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Rocky Road Drops easily:
- 1 In the top of a double boiler, melt the chocolate and butterscotch chips.
- 2 In a large bowl, combine the raisins, peanuts, marshmallows and chow mein noodles. Add melted chocolate mixture and quickly mix well.
- 3 Drop by tablespoons onto wax paper; allow to sit until hardened.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 308 calories; 16.7 grams of fat; 37.8 grams of carbohydrates; 4.5 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 55 milligrams of sodium.