Chopped peanuts and semi-sweet chocolate flavor this fluffy, no-bake cheesecake pie made with cream cheese and mini marshmallows.
- 3 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 2 (8 ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- ¾ cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- ⅓ cup chopped PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts
- 1 (6 ounce) OREO Pie Crust
- 1 Microwave 1 of the chocolate squares in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 minute; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Set aside.
- 2 Beat cream cheese, sugar and milk in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Gently stir in whipped topping, marshmallows and peanuts. Coarsely chop remaining 2 chocolate squares; stir into cream cheese mixture. Spoon into crust.
- 3 Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
- Calories 358.4
- Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Cholesterol 51.1 mg
- Fat 24.7 g
- Fiber 1.6 g
- Protein 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Sodium 309.8 mg
- Sugar 20.6 g