- Published May 19th
- Ready In
Royal Hawaiian Pie Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Royal Hawaiian Pie for 1 serving:
- 2 (9 inch) pie shell
- 4 cups sliced bananas
- ½ cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
Royal Hawaiian Pie Cooking Instructions
- Ready In
To cook Royal Hawaiian Pie, you need about of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Royal Hawaiian Pie is about , and you can serve your Royal Hawaiian Pie within . The following are the steps to cook Royal Hawaiian Pie easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Place sliced bananas in a medium bowl and cover with pineapple juice. Toss gently until slices are coated. Let soak for 30 minutes, then drain. Place bananas in pie shell.
- 3 In a small bowl mix sugar and cinnamon. Sift over top of bananas. Dot with slices of butter or margarine. Put on top crust and seal, slashing 2 to 3 vents near center. Bake in preheated oven until crust is golden brown, about 30 minutes. Pie can be served hot or cold.
Per Serving: 311.8 calories; 47.5 g of carbohydrate; 7.6 mg of cholesterol; 13.5 g of fat; 2.5 g of fiber; 2.3 g of protein; 3.5 g of saturatedFat; 226 mg of sodium; 24.6 g of sugar;