- Published Aug 22nd
- Ready In3h
Rum and Chocolate Cheesecake Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Rum and Chocolate Cheesecake for 12 servings:
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2/3 cup vegan margarine
- 2 (12 ounce) packages firm tofu
- 1 1/2 cups demerara sugar
- 7 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup sunflower seed oil
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1/4 cup dark rum
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Rum and Chocolate Cheesecake Cooking Instructions
- Cook1h 15m
- Ready In3h
To cook Rum and Chocolate Cheesecake, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Rum and Chocolate Cheesecake is about 1 hour 15 minutes , and you can serve your Rum and Chocolate Cheesecake within 3 hours . The following are the steps to cook Rum and Chocolate Cheesecake easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C.) In a medium bowl, combine ground almonds and whole wheat flour. Cut in margarine until a dough is formed. Press dough into the bottom and half-way up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan.
- 2 In a blender or food processor, crumble the tofu. Add sugar, cocoa, oil, soy milk, rum and vanilla. Process until smooth and creamy. Pour filling into crust.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven for 75 minutes, or until filling is set. Allow to cool on a rack and then chill thoroughly in refrigerator before attempting to remove from the pan.
Per Serving: 387 calories; 27.4 grams of fat; 23.4 grams of carbohydrates; 14.4 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 131 milligrams of sodium.