These salmon patties are delicious for lunch or dinner.
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can canned salmon
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Drain and reserve liquid from salmon. Mix egg, onion, bread crumbs and salmon together.
- 2 Make into patties. If mixture is too dry to form into patties, add reserved liquid from salmon.
- 3 In a frying pan, heat olive oil. Place patties in pan. Brown on each side, turning gently. Drain on paper towels and serve.
- Calories 224.4
- Carbohydrate 9 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Fat 10.4 g
- Fiber 0.7 g
- Protein 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Sodium 522.8 mg
- Sugar 1.1 g