- Published Jul 20th
- Ready In35m
Salmon with Harissa Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Salmon with Harissa for 4 servings:
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound wild salmon fillet
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 thin slices lemon
- 2 thin slices sweet onion, separated into rings
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon harissa
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine
Salmon with Harissa Cooking Instructions
- Ready In35m
To cook Salmon with Harissa, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Salmon with Harissa is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Salmon with Harissa within 35 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Salmon with Harissa easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Coat the inside of a 9x12-inch baking dish with vegetable oil.
- 2 Sprinkle the salmon with salt and pepper, and place into the baking dish. Arrange the lemon slices and onion rings on the salmon. In a bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, harissa, and smoked paprika until the mixture is smooth and well combined. Spread the mayonnaise mixture over the fish, lemon, and onion slices, getting the sauce onto the fish. Pour the orange juice and wine around the salmon.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until the fish is hot and has begun to turn opaque, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove the baking dish from the oven, set a broiler rack to about 5 inches from the broiler, and turn the broiler on. Broil the fish until nicely browned, about 3 minutes.
- Cook's Note
- You can place the onions and lemon slices on the salmon after spreading the sauce, but they can burn under the broiler.
Per Serving: 312 calories; 23 grams of fat; 2.5 grams of carbohydrates; 22.9 grams of protein; 70 milligrams of cholesterol; 161 milligrams of sodium.