- Published Jun 16th
- Ready In45m
Salted Nut Roll Squares Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Salted Nut Roll Squares for 12 servings:
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salted peanuts, divided
- 1 (10 ounce) package peanut butter chips (such as Reese's®)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 1/2 cups marshmallows
Salted Nut Roll Squares Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Salted Nut Roll Squares, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Salted Nut Roll Squares is about 5 minutes , and you can serve your Salted Nut Roll Squares within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Salted Nut Roll Squares easily:
- 1 Pour 1/2 of the peanuts into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- 2 Melt peanut butter chips and butter in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting, for 1 to 3 minutes. Stir in sweetened condensed milk and microwave until heated through, about 30 seconds more.
- 3 Stir marshmallows into butter mixture until completely incorporated and melted. Pour marshmallow mixture over peanuts into the baking dish. Sprinkle remaining peanuts over the top, cover the peanuts with a sheet of waxed paper, and press down to fill the pan and create an even layer. Remove wax paper and cool completely before cutting into squares.
Per Serving: 510 calories; 30.5 grams of fat; 45.2 grams of carbohydrates; 16.1 grams of protein; 19 milligrams of cholesterol; 433 milligrams of sodium.