- Published Jan 13th
- Ready In55m
Sandy’s Cranberry Coffee Cake Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Sandy’s Cranberry Coffee Cake for 10 servings:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup margarine
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- water as needed
Sandy’s Cranberry Coffee Cake Cooking Instructions
- Ready In55m
To cook Sandy’s Cranberry Coffee Cake, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Sandy’s Cranberry Coffee Cake is about 40 minutes , and you can serve your Sandy’s Cranberry Coffee Cake within 55 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Sandy’s Cranberry Coffee Cake easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a fluted tube pan.
- 2 Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl.
- 3 Beat sugar and margarine together in a bowl until creamy. Add sour cream, eggs, and 1 teaspoon almond extract to sugar mixture; beat until smooth. Pour sugar mixture into flour mixture and mix to form a smooth batter. Pour 1/3 the batter into the prepared pan.
- 4 Pour cranberry sauce into a bowl and stir. Spread 1/2 sauce over batter in the prepared pan. Pour 1/3 the batter over cranberry sauce, and spread second 1/2 cranberry sauce over the batter. Top with remaining 1/3 cake batter.
- 5 Bake in the preheated oven until golden and cooked through, about 40 minutes.
- 6 Whisk confectioners' sugar and 1 tablespoon almond extract together in a bowl until smooth, adding enough water for icing to reach a drizzling consistency. Drizzle icing over cake.
Per Serving: 470 calories; 19.6 grams of fat; 69.5 grams of carbohydrates; 4.7 grams of protein; 47 milligrams of cholesterol; 485 milligrams of sodium.