- Published Feb 25th
Sara’s Pumpkin Pie Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Sara’s Pumpkin Pie for 8 servings:
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 2/3 cups evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
Sara’s Pumpkin Pie Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Sara’s Pumpkin Pie easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- 2 Combine the sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice, cloves, pumpkin puree, evaporated milk and eggs; blending until smooth. Pour batter into the prepared unbaked pie shell.
- 3 Bake at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) for 15 minutes then lower oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Continue to bake for about another 40 minutes or until pie is firm.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 310 calories; 12.8 grams of fat; 43.3 grams of carbohydrates; 6.9 grams of protein; 62 milligrams of cholesterol; 336 milligrams of sodium.