- Published Sep 10th
- Ready In40m
Sausage and Asparagus Spaghettini Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Sausage and Asparagus Spaghettini for 6 servings:
- 1 pound Italian link sausage
- 1 (13.25 ounce) package spaghettini (thin spaghetti)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds roma (plum) tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Sausage and Asparagus Spaghettini Cooking Instructions
- Ready In40m
To cook Sausage and Asparagus Spaghettini, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Sausage and Asparagus Spaghettini is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Sausage and Asparagus Spaghettini within 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Sausage and Asparagus Spaghettini easily:
- 1 Cook the Italian sausage in a large skillet over medium heat until browned and no longer pink inside, 10 to 12 minutes.
- 2 Transfer sausages to a plate. When cool enough to handle, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices and set aside.
- 3 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghettini at a boil until tender yet firm, about 8 minutes; drain.
- 4 Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir asparagus pieces in the hot oil until they start to soften, 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 more minute.
- 5 Mix in diced roma tomatoes, garlic salt, and black pepper; cook and stir until the tomatoes soften slightly, 1 or 2 more minutes. Remove vegetables from heat.
- 6 Toss the sliced sausage in the skillet with the asparagus and tomatoes to combine; lightly mix in the spaghettini.
- 7 Sprinkle the spaghettini and vegetables with Parmesan cheese.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 496 calories; 26 grams of fat; 45.3 grams of carbohydrates; 22.3 grams of protein; 34 milligrams of cholesterol; 1220 milligrams of sodium.