- Published Sep 12th
- Ready In35m
Sausage Bowties with Artichokes Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Sausage Bowties with Artichokes for 4 servings:
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe, ends trimmed, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 (12 ounce) package bow tie (farfalle) pasta
- 1 pound bulk hot Italian sausage
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2 roasted red peppers, sliced
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Sausage Bowties with Artichokes Cooking Instructions
- Ready In35m
To cook Sausage Bowties with Artichokes, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Sausage Bowties with Artichokes is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Sausage Bowties with Artichokes within 35 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Sausage Bowties with Artichokes easily:
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Blanch broccoli rabe for 1 minute, then remove with tongs, and rinse with cold water to cool. Add pasta to the boiling water and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain, reserving 1 cup of the pasta water.
- 2 Meanwhile, brown the sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When the sausage has nearly cooked through, drain the excess grease, and stir in garlic and shallot. Cook until the shallots soften and turn translucent, about 5 minutes. Add broccoli rabe, artichokes and roasted peppers, cook for 1 to 2 minutes to warm. Stir in the hot pasta along with Parmesan cheese, and enough pasta water to moisten.
Per Serving: 765 calories; 33.1 grams of fat; 79 grams of carbohydrates; 40.6 grams of protein; 67 milligrams of cholesterol; 1712 milligrams of sodium.