- Published Mar 21st
- Ready In35m
Sausage Flowers Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Sausage Flowers for 24 servings:
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 24 (3.5 inch square) wonton wrappers
- 3/4 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
Sausage Flowers Cooking Instructions
- Ready In35m
To cook Sausage Flowers, you need about 25 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Sausage Flowers is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Sausage Flowers within 35 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Sausage Flowers easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a miniature muffin pan.
- 2 Place ground Italian sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain and remove from heat.
- 3 Stir Monterey Jack cheese and Colby cheese into the warm sausage to melt. Stir in salsa.
- 4 Gently press wonton wrappers into the prepared miniature muffin pan so that the edges are extending. Place a heaping tablespoon of the sausage mixture into each wonton wrapper.
- 5 Bake 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until wonton edges begin to brown.
- 6 Transfer baked filled wontons to a serving platter. Dollop each with approximately 1 tablespoon sour cream. Sprinkle with green onions.
Per Serving: 143 calories; 10.5 grams of fat; 6.8 grams of carbohydrates; 5.4 grams of protein; 26 milligrams of cholesterol; 285 milligrams of sodium.